uHPLCs Reversed Phase C18-T HPLC Columns
1. C18-T reversed-phase HPLC column designed for selective separations with the goal of achieving high quality separations and purifications for HPLC applications
2. 10 micron particle size, 100 angstrom porosity
3. 20mm inside diameter, 250mm length
4. Threaded end fitting
5. Pack of 1
Features and Applications:
* Designed for selective separation, aim for high quality separation and purification.
Preparative Column, Standard
30mm, 50mm, 100mm, 150mm
6000 psi (413.685 bar)
1.8, 2, 3, 5, 10um or even bigger particles
1.5 to 11
70Å，100Å, 150Å, 200Å, 300Å, …
uHPLCs special services:
1. All columns will be tested before delivery and a column efficiency report will be provided.
2. Column loading service is available.