Polar Endcapping Hplc Column, USHA C18-AQ, 5μm 10μm, 100 Å, 4.6×150
UHPLCS C18 offers a flexible range of C18 bonded phases including pH stability and pore size options.Analytical & Prep HPLC, UHPLC & UPLC Columns For Every Application. Order Online Today!
Features and Applications:
Placed between the pump and sample injection valve protects valve seal wear and column from particles released through normal piston seal wear.
The inline filter is used to filter impurities and solid particles from the mobile phase and to protect the liquid phase system. It is usually installed at the back end of the pump, in front of the autosampler. It is a ferrule type, but its just with a hplc frit, independent of the type of lc column. In practice, due to the installation position of the inline filter and the fact that the filter cartridge is only a frit, it can only be used to filter impurities from the mobile phase.
– Specially engineered for inline filtration
– Versions include Micro, Standard, and Semi-Preparative
– Bio-inert and stainless steel options offered
– Variety of porosities, application appropriate
2 micron SS Frit, 30# Precolumn Filter Protection for HPLC/UHPLC Columns
|HPINK-H03000-0-000||30#, Precolumn Filter Holder|
Please consult customer service for more specifications
uHPLCs special services:
1. All columns will be tested before delivery and a column efficiency report will be provided.
2. Column loading service is available.