USHA SiL HPLC Columns 3 Micron
USHA SIL columns are high-purity spherical silica gel (metal impurities <10ppm) with high column efficiency and good peak shape for the separation of polar and basic organic compounds such as vitamins, steroids, and many other pharmaceutical molecules.
Features and Applications
|Catalog number||Unit Size||Particle Size||Particle Size||Diameter (Metric)||Price (CNY)|
|Each||3um||4.6mm||150mm||Request A Quote|
|Each||3um||3.0mm||150mm||Request A Quote|
UHPLCS – HPLC Column, USHA SiL ，3u, 100 x 4.60 mm 3 micron
Features and Applications：
* <10ppm high purity spherical silica gel, very low metal impurities
* Can be used to separate polar and basic organic compounds, such as vitamins, steroids, and many other drug molecules.
* Suitable for the separation of polar and hydrophobic substances in C18 and C8 separation for too long.
Full specifications >>
For Use With
Normal Phase Hilic
30mm, 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 250mm
6000 psi (413.685 bar)
1.8, 2, 3, 5, 10um or even bigger particles
1 to 7
70Å，100Å, 150Å, 200Å, 300Å, …
uHPLCs special services:
1. All columns will be tested before delivery and a column efficiency report will be provided.
2. Column loading service is available.