HPSIF-POC1 Solvent Inlet Filter SS, SS/PCTFE Threaded For 1/8”O.D. Teflon Tubing
1) stable shape, impact resistance, and alternating load capacity better than other metal filter materials.
2) uniform and stable pore space, good permeability, small pressure loss, high filtration precision, stable filtration performance of separation effect.
3) excellent mechanical strength, no need for additional skeleton support protection, simple installation, and use, easy maintenance, and good assembly.
4）Easy to blow back, cleanable, strong regeneration ability, repeated cleaning and regeneration of the filter performance recovery of more than 90%, long service life, high material utilization.
- Use: HPLC System
- Qty / Pk:1
Features and Applications:
• Keep Particulates Out of Your Pump
• Prolong Equipment Life
• Cylindrical Design Maximizes Filter Life
• No tools or fittings needed
• 10μm Porosity (2μm,5μm, 10μm, 20μm can choose)
• Stainless Steel
Importance of filtration
Due to the precision of the chromatographic system and the need for accuracy in the analysis of the results, the filtration of the samples is particularly important. It is particularly important. Filtration protects the chromatographic system and column, extends the column’s life, and improves the accuracy of the data. It improves the accuracy of the data. Filtration eliminates pressure fluctuations caused by frictional particles and baseline fluctuations caused by irregular impurities. It also eliminates baseline fluctuations caused by irregular impurities. Thus, the suction solvent filter can eliminate the interference caused by the presence of air bubbles in the detection system.
For good preventive maintenance, inlet solvent filters are an optimal way to cleanse solvents, avoiding pump cavitation and system damage. Different style stainless steel filters are available for specific system specifications and can be easily replaced regularly without tools.