C4 USHA HPLC Column Particle Size 70A
For very hydrophobic analytes, achieve faster separations with excellent peak shapes using uHPLCs USHA C4 HPLC columns. Featuring a lower hydrophobicity than C18 or C8 columns, USHA C4 columns provide outstanding sensitivity and high efficiency.
Features and Applications
Similar selectivity, less retention than c8 column vs c18 column
* Successful retention and separation of very hydrophobic analytes with this short alkyl chain length, low hydrophobicity column
* Ideal for the analysis of hydrophobic polypeptides and proteins
* Suitable for the separation of polar and hydrophobic substances in C18 and C8 separation for too long.
C4 columns provide outstanding sensitivity and high efficiency.
30mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm
6000 psi (413.685 bar)
1.8, 2, 3, 5, 10, or even bigger particles
2 to 8
70Å，100Å, 150Å, 200Å, 300Å, …
uHPLCs special services:
1. All columns will be tested before delivery and a column efficiency report will be provided.
2. Column loading service is available.
Related HPLC Products
Previous slide Next slide PTCFE Head HPLC Suction Filter For HPLC or UHPLC System All solvent filters and frit adapters are manufactured to UHPLCS high