New 2.1 Direct Connect HPLC Inline Filter
- 2.1mm High Pressure Inline Filter
- Directly Connect Unique Design
- Lower Dead-Volume
- Easy to Install
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 0.2μ，0.5μ，, 2μ Super High Pressure Stainless Steel Frit
- HPLC Frit accept pore size OEM Service
Features and Applications:
The HPLC inline filter plays a pivotal role in preserving the longevity and performance of chromatographic columns. It ensures high-quality results by removing unwanted particles before they can reach and potentially damage the column.
- Protection: The HPLC inline filter captures particles before they reach the column, effectively protecting it.
- Importance: Liquid chromatography pipelines and column packing are micron-sized, making them susceptible to tiny solid particle blockages.
- High Purity Requirement: The mobile phase demands extreme purity due to the risk of instrument blockage and potential damage, emphasizing the need for chromatographically pure reagents.
- Added Filtration: For stringent experimental requirements, an inline filter device is vital to further safeguard against particles in the mobile phase.
- Efficiency: The in-line filter offers excellent mobile phase filtration, and its HPLC frit can be quickly replaced with minimal dead volume.
The direct connection guard column: Direct connection design, without any additional connection cable
– Quick and easy hand-tight installation
– Easy replacement of the guard column cartridge
Pore Size Option
* HPLC Inline Filter x1
* HPLC Frit x 1 * Stainless steel nut x2
* Stainless steel pressure ring x 2
2.1 # uhplcs HPLC Guard Column
0.2μ, 0.5μ, 2μ, …
Related HPLC Products
Previous slide Next slide PTCFE Head HPLC Suction Filter For HPLC or UHPLC System All